Future Opportunities, Team Transformation
December 31, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta (Primary)
Other Coursework completed
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES - TEAM TRANSFORMATION
We can transform banking, reimagine it, make banking work for people. We’re on a journey to make meaningful impacts on an industry that has the power to transform a person’s life. When we talk about transformation at ATB Financial, we’re not just talking about pie in the sky ideas, we’re listening and collaborating to bring those ideas to life. To put it simply, we’re on a mission to reinvent how banking can support people's lives. We’re going to provide meaningful solutions to problems, deepen our connection with customers and while we’re at it, transform ourselves from the inside out.
We are looking to build a network of collaborative, caring, tech-savvy Tech Guru’s who are eager to listen to our Team Members in order to do things other banks wouldn’t do that will be ready to join us on this journey. We’re building a team of relentless, passionate and inquisitive ATB transformers to build our bench strength in disrupting ourselves before we get disrupted.
Want to be a part of our story? If you’re looking for an organization where you can use your talents to do remarkable things, you may be the alpha to our beta and we encourage you to read on.
At ATB, we aspire to make banking work for people and we're transforming from the inside out to differentiate ourselves from other financial institutions. Our team includes industry leaders in data, customer experience, digital development, information technology, and innovation.
If you fit the bill in terms of experience or disruptive thinking in one of the above realms, but have no idea where you might fit or want to take your career, we encourage you to join our Team Transformation Talent Community on LinkedIn. The talent community is designed to provide you insight, perspective and a true insider lens on the culture of our team, our fearless leaders and Transformers that make up all 500 + of us, letting you in on why we are THE place to work and THE place to bank.
You’re also welcome to upload your resume to this posting, but please be aware that there are no guarantees that you will be contacted for opportunities as this is a general resume bank and not actively monitored. We also encourage you to keep an eye out on our Careers page for opportunities as they arise, become an active participant in our Talent Community by posting content, sharing your insights and being a part of the conversation on the content we post. We want to get to know you as much as you want to get to know the Transformation team. What makes you tick, what are you excited about in terms of trends in the financial services industry, what ignites your passions and what similar values do you share with us? If you think you've got what it takes, we want you in our circle where ultimately we can find you when the time comes for the right opportunity that aligns with our needs and your passions and interests.
Attributes for Success
- You focus on impact over hard work: what isn't of a concern is the hours you work, but your results and impact on team members and customers
- You like to solve difficult problems, together: no one said transforming banking was going to be easy, but we’re collectively reimagining it and there are no solo heroes welcome
- You operate with a mentality of Build-Measure-Learn: our agile mindset is not just for our technical teams, it's a mindset that every one of us is asked to operate from. We move fast, we make mistakes but we measure the impact, learn, grow and change as a result
- You focus on 10X and leave the incremental thinking at home: if something doesn't have significant impact, you are the person to challenge whether or not it's worth doing
- You do it with passion or not at all: you’re inspired by our purpose and you see the link between yourself and the work you are doing to transform banking
As a team member with the Transformation team at ATB, you can expect:
- No day will ever be the same - we’re learning, iterating and making big steps towards our vision of transforming an entire industry, everyday
- The ability to grow a career within an inspiring, impact focused culture where you are surrounded by changemakers and leaders that empower you to use your voice to make banking work for people
- To be a part of the energy of an organization that is unlike any other, where you may pinch yourself on the daily and wonder how you got so lucky
- Bragging rights! You get to call yourself a Transformer and an ATBer and know you play a direct role in helping us become a cutting edge financial institution (it’s going to feel more like a technology company, but either way it’s hella cool.)
And being part of ATB Financial you get:
- An excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow.
- Amazing benefits for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments needs.
- Be a part of an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans.
To learn more our work and the transformative projects we have on the go connect with us at https://atbalphabeta.com/.
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com.
To read our employer reviews visit our Glassdoor page.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please click the following link for information on communities where ATB thrives.